This is by far my favorite lunch during the spring and summer months. It's filling without being heavy and is full of flavor.
Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- 16 oz box tri-color rotini cooked
- Red bell pepper, chopped
- Cucumber chopped into bite size pieces
- Can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Bag frozen corn
- 1 can Rotel
- Bottle Zesty Italian Dressing
- Combine all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl.
- Stir dressing into the bowl until you have used about 3/4 of the bottle
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving
After it's chilled I divide it into five separate containers and lunch for the week is prepped!
Till Next Time Y'all,