Our family is officially on "summer break"! While we are technically off we each have a full schedule for the next ten weeks. Besides the summer school, football & math camp plans we are working on some really fabulous updates around the house and my June goals center mostly on those. My parents move the end of the month and Mom has promised she will be available for help on several of our projects and I cannot wait to get started. While there are several house projects I am also forcing myself to spend some time relaxing as well!
- Paint our front door
- Paint & install new interior doors
- Decide & install a new living room light fixture
- Find & install a pantry door
- Landscape our yard [since I ripped all the previous out the beginning of the month]
- Read half of my summer reading list