September is here! Along with devastation, Hurricane Harvey brought semi-cooler temperatures with it. Our first game Friday night was actually tolerable heat wise, which was such a blessing.
This month's goals might seem random but each one of them is super important to my heart.
- Establish a morning routine.
I would love for it to look a little something like this: make the bed, vacuum & swiffer the family room [where our dogs sleep each night], morning devotional, quick kitchen clean up & wiping down the counters in our master bath.
- Decorate for fall
- Send a quarterback snack pack for Coach Husband's two QBs before their games this month.
- Get back to blogging. My goal is twice a week
- Refocus our family finances on becoming debt free by 2018!
- Start a new adventure--more to come as this draws closer
September feels like a reset for me. The back-to-school crazy is complete, we are hitting our stride routine wise and finally feel like I'm not drowning but beginning to tread water. Grateful for a fresh beginning.