1) February had me jumping feet-first into the world of essential oils. From diffusing all day & all night, dropping lemon in my water [leading to me drinking so much more] to creating & using rollers I am loving them. Coach has decided it’s either a really great placebo effect or we are seeing some differences.
2) We will be welcoming the first of this staff’s coach’s kids into our family next month! We showered Sarah & Baby Ava this month and can hardly contain our excitement. She is already loved & more than a little spoiled.
3) Basketball playoffs came to a heartbreaking end last Friday but the fun & memories from this season of bleacher sitting have been so sweet. Lots of miles travelled and hoarse voices but what fun it was to see these guys light up the scoreboard and have fun doing it,.
4) Normally I am an audiobook only when commuting but thanks to a couple of long basketball road trips I ran out of audio books much sooner than I expected so my morning commute has switched to Spotify and I am loving my worship music playlist. In particular Trust in You by Lauren Daigle is speaking to my soul and on full blast.
5) New favorite podcast is 4 Things with Amy Brown & of course I had to get my own 4 Things Tote. Shop Forward has an incredible basis and I highly encourage you to check out all the goodies they have on hand.