Welcome to the first installment of What's Cooking Wednesday! Today I'm featuring one of my favorite quick weekend lunch & weekday dinner recipes. Coaches work long hours and the quicker the dinner, the better. This recipe takes about 15-20 minutes and is delicious.
- Beef stir fry meat
- White Rice
- Sugar Snap Peas
- McCormick's Sesame Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan
- Brown beef until almost cooked through
- Add vegetables and sauté until tender.
- Pour in packet of sauce and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until heated through
- Serve over cooked white rice
The meal is filling, quick and easy! What's your go to quick meal?
Till Next Time Y'all,